Request your spot!
I. General Policies
These General Policies apply to all seats requests for CNI School Performances, regardless of type of school or structure of educational institution or organization.
2. Seats Requests must be submitted through jaxnutcracker.org using the School Performance Seats Request form.
3. Requests for special accommodations (i.e., wheelchair seating, etc.) must be made when the Seats Request is submitted.
4. Every attempt will be made to fulfill seats requests; however, there is limited seating capacity so requests are processed on a “first come, first served” basis. Our goal is to accommodate as many requests for student seats as possible since these performances are intended to enrich the experience of local area school-aged children.
5. All persons attending the school performance must have a paid seat reservation, regardless of age.
6. Invoices for seats will be sent to the contact person as indicted on the seats request form. We request these invoices be paid upon receipt or on the day of the performance at the latest.
7. Notification of cancellations or modifications to your seat request should be sent to email@example.com as soon as possible once you become aware of the need to cancel or modify the seat request.
8. Seats pricing and teacher/adult chaperone policies are listed below.
II. Public/Private Schools
1. The following applies to public schools, including charter schools and to private schools and parochial schools.
2. Pricing will be as follows:
III. Home School Groups
1. Home school student seats are $10.00 each.
2. One (1) adult chaperone (which includes a home school teacher/instructor) seat at $15.00 is permitted for every three (3) home school students with paid seats.
3. If additional adult chaperones wish to attend the same performance over and above the number of chaperones permitted in Paragraph III. 2., the seats price shall be $30.00 per person.