Request your spot!
I. General Policies
These General Policies apply to all ticket requests for CNI School Performances, regardless of type of school or structure of educational institution or organization.
2. Ticket Requests must be submitted through jaxnutcracker.org using the School Performance Ticket Request form.
3. Requests for special accommodations (i.e., wheelchair seating, etc.) must be made when the Ticket Request is submitted.
4. Every attempt will be made to fulfill ticket requests; however, there is limited seating capacity so requests are processed on a “first come, first served” basis. Our goal is to accommodate as many requests for student tickets as possible since these performances are intended to enrich the experience of local area school-aged children.
5. All persons attending these performances must have a ticket, regardless of age.
6. Invoices for tickets will be sent to the contact person as indicted on the ticket request form. We request these invoices be paid upon receipt or on the day of the performance at the latest.
7. Notification of cancellations or modifications to your ticket request should be sent to email@example.com as soon as possible once you become aware of the need to cancel or modify the ticket request.
8. Ticket pricing and teacher/adult chaperone policies are listed below.
II. Public/Private Schools
1. The following applies to public schools, including charter schools and to private schools and parochial schools.
2. Pricing will be as follows:
III. Home School Groups
1. Home school student tickets are $5.00 each.
2. One (1) adult chaperone (which includes a home school teacher/instructor) ticket at $10.00 is permitted for every three (3) home school students with paid tickets.
3. If additional adult chaperones wish to attend the same performance over and above the number of chaperones permitted in Paragraph III. 2., the ticket price shall be $25.00 per person.